©2019 by THE THERAPY GYM. Proudly created with Wix.com

All insurance out of network 

We bill insurance for the client

Insurance process

We are an Out-of-Network Provider. This means that for those with out-of-network insurance coverage, you may be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company.


We bill your insurance company directly for you.


We will check your insurance benefits and will submit claims directly to your insurance carrier on your behalf.


Insurance reimbursement varies depending on your plan. FOR EXAMPLE, your out of-network coverage may be 80/20 after meeting a deductible. This means that if you have a $500 deductible, after you pay the $500, your insurance will cover 80% of the reasonable and customary rate, and you will be responsible to pay the other 20% plus any remaining balance. Depending on your benefits, this can be advantageous to you because you may actually pay less for services than if you were going to an in-network provider. The 20% that

you would be responsible for may actually be less than your in-network 

co-payment.